Rabu, 11 November 2020

This is me


Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb

Hi guys, my name is Ananda Nur Latifah. i was born in Bagan Batu, 06 August 2002. i am 18 years old. Now, i studying at the University Riau majoring in physics education. my address is in Rokan Hilir, Tanah Putih Tanjung Melawan. I live with my family. My dad work as an honorary employee at a school and my mom is a math teacher at the same school where my dad worked. I have two little brothers. The first, his name is Muhammad Arsyad Islami, He is 16 years old. And the second, his name is Muhammad Habibi Nurfitrah, He is 15 years old.  I have a hobby is reading and writing a fiction story. In the past, i once made a fiction story. But, i only keep it on my laptop, never i published. Because, i still dont dare to show it to others. And if reading a fiction story, i have read a lot of stories. Starting form stories in novels, wattpad, webtone and others.  

In the past, when i was in grade 1 in high school, i have ever didn't sleep all night just because read a novel. At first, i thougth to reading half of the pages of the novel. but, novel's story made me so curious that when i looked the clock, it was 4 am. I am shocked, but i contiuned reading the novel😅

Read a lot and write stories, making me a person who doesn't talk much in front many people. I prefer to tell me feeling in writting on my laptop or my diary than telling them to other people. i dont have a reason for that, but i always do it. 

Apart from writing stories, I also occasionally write poetry.  although my poetry is not as beautiful as other people's poetry, but I like to compose words.  I have participated in poetry writing competitions several times. although I never won😂, but i am happy to be part of the competition because writing poetry is my hobby.

writing has become a part of my life, especially writing my own story. Many events that occur in this world are often forgotten if only in memory. Then writing in my opinion is one way to make the story continue to be a history of someone's life.

Thank you all😉

annaffah💗

70 komentar:

  1. Hi nanda ✋ i proud of you 😍😍

    BalasHapus
  2. Haiii aku bangga menjadi istri arsyad

    BalasHapus
  3. Aku juga bangga menjadi istri ari:)

    BalasHapus
  4. Jangan lupa tinggalkan jejak ya Dear 😂

    BalasHapus
  5. Dan ternyata aku suka Adek mu 😂

    BalasHapus
  6. Aku cinta pertama adek ananda pokoknya.

    BalasHapus
  7. Gadapat arsyad habibi juga boleh

    BalasHapus
  8. Kalo gadapat juga sama ayah mu boleh dak nda👉👈

    BalasHapus
  9. Aku tu calon adek iparnya ananda, tapi ananda gangerstuin hubungan kami

    BalasHapus
  10. Padahal dia gapunya hak sama sekali

    BalasHapus
  11. Umi sama abi nya pun udah ngerestuin hubungan kami

    BalasHapus
  12. Tapi karna dia ni nyooo, hubungan kami jadi gajelas

    BalasHapus
  13. Aku gasuka sebenarnya punya kakak atau calon kakak kek gini

    BalasHapus
  14. Tapi mau gimana woiiii? Aku cinta kali sama adeknya👉👈

    BalasHapus
  15. Menurut kalian gimana? Aku harus apa?😌

    BalasHapus
  16. Santet aja apa kakaknya ni?👉👈

    BalasHapus
  17. Tolong dong pencerahannya sahabat

    BalasHapus

About "Believer"

 Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb Hi Guys...  Welcome back to my blog...😆      Now I'm will to tell you a film that i watched while on holid...