Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb
Hi guys, i will description about my house. but the house I mean is not a house to live in. but a home where I always feel the true home. That is, my family and my best friends.
Firts, i will desc about my family.
My family consists of five members. That is My dad, My mom, my two little brothers and me.
My father? hmm...he was my first love and the first man in my life. The man who always protected me and always taught me many things to me. My dad always teach me about be a good person. Because he said "treat others the way you want to be treated" and "in this world we looking for friends not looking for foes". I always remember what he said until now. I really love my father, i hope he is always healthy and always accomponies me and support me until where ever.
And the next, my mom. The women very patient. Althouth, sometime my mom very very talketive. But i like it. I like when my mom looks at me. Because she's only women besides me in our home, so i always tell him anything. About my school, my friends, my feel and others. I also hope she is always healthy like my dad. I want her to see me become a woman like her. A woman who is patient, smart, and honest.
Last, two my little brother. two men who always want me to command😅, always take me wherever my destination, always make me angry with all their behavior😡 and the two boys I've always loved. We fight very often, maybe because we are not that far away. I am only two years old from my second brother. while my two siblings are only one year apart. even so, i know we love each other like I really miss my two younger siblings when away from them, and those who always take care of me as their older sister.
And now, i will desc about my house the second. That is my best friends.
I first met the three of them in 2010. At that time, I moved house and finally became friends with them. When we were little, we played together every day. EVERY DAY, very very every day🤣. We used to play all kinds of games, Like a brother and sister, cook and cooking, play bicycle, and others. Our houses are close together. So our family is also friends with each other. And until now, althouth we have our own busyness, we still often gather together, go out together, eat together, and have fun together. We have different ages. The oldest is Nurhasanah, she was born on January 24, 2001. Then the second is me, born on August 6, 2002. The third is Fadhilla Ulva. she was born on December 25, 2002 and the last was Novita Widyanti, she was born on September 14, 2003.
When together them, i always happy. When i cry, they never make me stop to cry. But they kept me crying until I felt relieved again and then took me away to forget my problems. like the photo above is a memory of the day I was declared not graduating to enter the University of my dreams. after accompani me to cry, they took me away and make me no longer sad.
that's the story about "my house"
Thanks for reading❤
~Anna...~


Yuhuuuu ada ai disitu😘
BalasHapusAda fotonyaa, tapi tau apa yg di tulis nggaa?🤣
HapusMasyaallah 😍😍
BalasHapus🥰🥰🥰
HapusWauuuuu, good job dek👏
BalasHapusThank you kak❤
HapusMantab sekalii😅
BalasHapusNice🤗
BalasHapusThanks marselaaaa🥰
HapusMasyaAllah anandaa
BalasHapusso cute ananda😍
BalasHapusAssalamu'alaikum kaka
BalasHapusBy istri arsyad
Wa'alaikumussalam manusia thidack tau dirii
HapusHello Anna,
BalasHapusA nice post about your family. It looks a happy family :-)
--
Btw, some of your sentences need to be fixed. Make sure that every sentence has complete idea. Please also work on capitalization issues. Some common nouns in your sentences need to be capitalized.
Keep posting good things.
Very nice ananda
BalasHapusHello andanda👏
BalasHapusYour blog is a good👍🏽
Wow, very good writing, Nanda, I hope you can write something positive
BalasHapusHave fun ananda !👍🏻😂
BalasHapusInteresting story Nanda💜
BalasHapusGood job your blog ananda🥰🥰
BalasHapusYou have an interesting blog ananda, good job 🤗👍
BalasHapus