Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb
Hi Guys...
Welcome back to my blog...😆
Now I'm will to tell you a film that i watched while on holiday. Actually, i didn't really love films or dramas, especially those that weren't from Indonesia. However, since school was closed, I feel a little bored because there is too much time left. Yaaaa, you know how long we have to stay at home during the current pandemic. That's why I'm trying to find things I can do to fill my free time. Well, one of them is watching a film or drama. Since the last one year, I have watched a lot of films or dramas. there are may be 10 ... or 20. Hmm, I don't really remember that. But that's a lot.
I prefer movies or dramas with action or mystery genre. I don't really like romance or comedy. I don't know why, but it is a fact. Now, I'm going to tell you about a film that originated from Korea, to be precise in South Korea.
This film has action and crime genre. It fits my genre very well😁. The film I'm about to tell is called "Believer", one of the most successful films because it surpassed one million viewers in five days. In this film, the portions match Gentre and the thirst of the audience so that action lovers are very satisfied here. Including me, hehehe...
This film tells the story of a detective (Won-ho) who chases the biggest drug dealer in South Korea named Mr. Lee who lives like a ghost. Because its existence has never been known by anyone. That's what causes Won-ho to have a little trouble catching him. On a search mission, Won-ho is assisted by an informant who is one of Mr. Lee (Seo Young-Rak). The search continues even though many have been injured or killed. Until finally they met a name Brian who was suspected to be Mr. Lee. After many fights, Won-ho finally realized that Brian was not Mr. Lee that he had been looking for. Then who is Mr. Lee really? Will Won-ho catch Mr. Lee? Come on, watch guys!😉
And for me personally, this film really gives a good story and I really enjoyed it. The plot twist in this story really makes me unexpected. "Ah? Seriously?" Maybe that illustrates how surprised I was when I found out the plot twist that was presented in this film.
This film is really a recommendation for those of you who like action genre films. Crime, mystery, and action are mixed in this film. But for those of you who don't like action films and lots of blood. Better think twice about watching it.😅
Okay guys, until here first tell my story this time.
Thanks for reading😘

okay, looks like I should watch that movie.
BalasHapusokay Nanda🥰 thanks for the movie recommendation, I'll try to watch it
BalasHapusAnd I'll wait for the next blog 💗