Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb
Hi guys, This time I will tell you about the person I admire in my life. He who makes me really always smile just hearing his name. He is bacharuddin jusuf habibie. Everything in his life I admire. Starting from the way he thinks, his religion, to his love story. Her inspiring figure is not strange if He is loved by many people. In my opinion, he is a good person, disciplined, strict and always down to earth. He also looks very fond of his family, especially his wife. The love story between Habibie and Ainun is truly a love story written clearly in history. Moreover, their love story was immortalized in a film produced by Hanung Bramantyo. When watching it, I thought that this film is really a very touching film. Apart from that, until the end of his life, he continued to work hard to realize the dream of bringing Indonesia forward in the field of technology through aircraft manufacturing, it really inspired me.
His dream for Indonesia really deserves appreciation. In the past, when he tried to build Indonesia in the technology sector by trying to create aircraft, many parties disagreed with that. Some say that "Indonesia needs rice, not planes" I really remember that sentence when I read the story about Mr. B J Habibie. And many more stories and stories about Mr. BJ Habibie that I really wanted to talk about. But now, this inspirational figure for me has left us all. Exactly 11 November 2019, Mr. BJ Habibie left forever. At that time, Indonesia was truly grieving because it had lost him. Even though he is gone, everything about him will be immortal in Indonesian history.
We love you, Eyang Habibie💗

Masyaallah nan your blog is very good, waiting for the next blog🥰
BalasHapusI also like BJ Habibie❤
BalasHapusYour opinion so good nanda
Good luck❤
Nice nan🤍
BalasHapusTumben gaminta tolong sama aku-_-
BalasHapusGausah ditemenin nanda woiii, dia sombong sama aku😌
Hapusthis is very good to add to my insight
BalasHapusVerry good ananda, nice
BalasHapus